31- Day Live Streaming Challenge for Artists, starts May 1.
- focus on your A Game
- why we stream. To share our experience so others can learn (HANG OUT) AND build a brand (reputation) to attract clients
- Focus - topics that relate to what you know. drawing, technology, resources.
- Focus - topics that relate to what are learning so we can all grow with you.
- Focus - Gear that you already have. Do not buy new gear until you have outgrown the tools you have now.
- Surface, Laptop, Macbook, iPads and iphones.
- webcams and iPhones.
- Basic Lights.
- Backgrounds, fix your bed.
- Focus - Start with what yo know and learn on the go. No intro videos, no special effects necessary.
- Find the Time - streaming schedule is important for your community to find you.
- Be Yourself - bring your personality. share webcam or don't.
- Learn from Others - pay attention to other streams and notice what they are doing, intros, background, lighting
- Community - build the community around you. They support you and learn with you. Start with FB or YouTube. Twitch is also an option. Eventually you can start a Discord and have others join.
- Streaming Platform - FB Group for May. I stream to multiple platforms, FB, Twitter, YouTube, Behance and LinkedIn. Add platforms when you are comfortable to grow. Why Behance is important?
- Social Sharing - tell the world where you are streaming, what you are sharing and when to find you.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 7pm EST
- Resources and Join Now.
- discord https://discord.gg/Aztw26azaZ
- fb group Art Is King https://www.facebook.com/groups/artisking
- apply to stream to Behance
Join the Discord for discussion sessions
Join the Art Is King Facebook Group to stream to:
Follow for more resources and tips:
Apply to stream to Behance
Special Music by Tom Laroc
Special Video intro by
#Sketchable #Sketching #ATLartist #CharacterArt
Art goes where the Artist takes it.